We Love the Internet 2021/04: The Generation Z, you’re adorkable edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- The Moderation War Is Coming to Spotify, Substack, and Clubhouse
- He may hold the winning ticket in tech and Silicon Valley knows it
- Welcome to the Multiverse: Studios Lean Into Fan Demand
- This Netflix Analyst Has Cost Investors a 2,000% Return
- The Great Gatsby has one of the most iconic covers ever printed. How do you redesign it?
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
- if british sitcoms were set during the pandemic
- Grandpa Amu used 129 wooden blocks to build Luban locks
Things to look at/read:
- 2021 Is Already Doing More for Celebrity Gossip Than 2020 Ever Did
- Florida Man Arrested for Stealing Floating Tiki Hut
- What the Hell Is Going On With GameStop’s Stock?
- Finland’s coldest town launches parody bid for 2032 Summer Olympics to highlight global warming
- Owls also like to just lay around
- Rockhopper penguins in the Falkland Islands — the confused penguin!
- Waking up a sleepy seal
- Skier meets a capercaillie
- i put eyes on the cat’s bed and could not be happier with the result
Tweets of the week:
- good evening people of gotham, you have 24 hours to turn in The Batman
- I FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TURN TOLSTOY OVER AND IT’S NOTHING GOOD
- Two elderly British ladies greeting each other
- Oh no
- This shouldn’t have made me laugh this much
- What’s lockdown 3 been like?
- When capitalism gets depression
- Just saw Cookie Monster’s mum in the waiting room at the hospital.
Part 3: For the weekend