We Love the Internet 2022/01: The 32 most defining memes of 2021 edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- It’s Time to Accept That Millennials and Gen Z Are the Same Generation
- How South Korean TV took over the world
- Latino groups want to do away with “Latinx”
- In 2030, You Won’t Own Any Gadgets
- He Made Wordle for His Partner. Now It’s an Online Hit.
- A Few Predictions — and Questions — For Hollywood in the New Year
- The 32 Most Defining Memes Of 2021
- 100 Things We Learned in 2021
- Happy Public Domain Day 2022!
- Record-Breaking Eight Mobile Games Surpass $1 Billion in Global Player Spending During 2021
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
Things to look at/read:
- 11 epic mysteries scientists totally can’t solve
- Money has never felt more fake
- The Tenacious Quest to Find the World’s Best Rice
- ’90 Day Fiancé’ star retires from selling farts after heart attack scare
- How Britain falls apart
- crab snapping a golf club in half,Christmas Island
- I don’t like the toast in my egg!
- The legs.
- Cat lover
- sleeping beauty
- He was fascinated with her leg!
- Bean needed a best friend soooo here’s Mac
Tweets of the week:
- Citronos devouring his children (2022)
- found this online and can’t stop laughing at it. why does it work in every direction
- That took me a moment.
- Christ on a bike!
- Asked my mum to send me some pics of my childhood doll house and it turns out she is some sort of horror cinematographer
- dutch is not a serious language
- Need someone to treat me like I’m 8000 year old cave art from Tassili n’Ajjer
Part 3: For the weekend
- The Pandemic Might Have Redesigned Cities Forever
- The secret MVP of sports? The port-a-potty
- The long afterlife of a terrible crime
- This Isn’t the California I Married