We Love the Internet 2022/27: The It’s great, but why edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- When Raw Emotion Goes Viral
- Can Elvis Survive Gen Z?
- The Extremely Online Workplace
- Nobody Knows How to Watch Movies Anymore
- Disney could soon lose exclusive rights to Mickey Mouse
- It’s great, but why?
- The 10-Year-Old Tweet That Still Defines the Internet
- Can a corporation “own” a color?
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
- Nah man, how have they not arrested this man yet
- 2 blokes in Abergavenny went for a cheeky line of coke and turned out to be ket. Another angle..these lads are in a hole
- This how drunk I’m tryna be at my wedding
- GUY WHO MIGHT COME OUT OF MOSH RETIREMENT (again)
Things to look at/read:
- How OXO Conquered the American Kitchen
- See how sanctions change where Russian private jets fly
- Masters of the Bubbleverse
- The Dinner Party Is Now Very Online
- Tag someone to make their day
- All bran was all she needed!
- The cuteness level just reached MAX!
- Getting ready for the summer time, EDM parties.
- Puppy Love
Tweets of the week:
- It’s happened again
- time to finger Boris’ back door???
- POV: you’re in an english pub and you’re following the toilet sign
- An avocado that looks like a quarter note :)
- The cast of Reservoir Dogs 25 years later. They all look like Bono at different stages of his life.
Part 3: For the weekend
- They, Then and Now
- We’re not going back to the time before Roe. We’re going somewhere worse
- White Parents Rallied to Chase a Black Educator Out of Town. Then, They Followed Her to the Next One.