We Love the Internet 2022/33: The Essential guide to IPA edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- The “Dark Brandon” meme — and why it’s so confusing — explained
- Diablo Immortal player spends $100k on game, now can’t find anyone suitable to matchmake with
- In the streaming era, Substack helps indie rockers pay the bills. Can it last?
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
Things to look at/read:
- City tells New Yorkers: don’t panic about ‘splooting’ squirrels
- The difference in momentum between cats and ducks is too great.
- When you steal a sock and mum doesnt chase you…
- You good bro?
- The goats eating a huge wheelbarrow of tomatoes!
- He’s all talk
- Bring down with one move
Tweets of the week:
- Working at some blokes gaff and he’s decided to lay on the bed watching us
- The scariest 8 words a man can say
- Don’t forget the sun cream
- wtf do they be even training for????
- Catholics and Protestants every July
- Strictly Conte Dancing
- Megan Thee Stallion pushing Gail Platt down the stairs
Part 3: For the weekend