We Love the Internet 2022/35: The Big censored theory edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- Why Does Everything On Netflix Look Like That?
- What color is an elf? Or a Sea Snake? And why do you care?
- The Default Tech Settings You Should Turn Off Right Away
- The big censored theory
- It Happened on Medium: The First 10 Years
- Where Do Memes Come From? The Top Platforms From 2010–2022
- Critics and Fans Have Never Disagreed More About Movies
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
- This is the second roll today..
- Wait for it….
- So Bentley chewed a hole in the curtain
- Get this dog on Strictly
- Scariest thing in the world.
- Her excitement is the cutest thing in the world
Tweets of the week:
- Currently feeling real dumb for how hard I laughed at this
- Why does he look like he’s won PL Player of the month
- A story in 3 parts
- an update in the years-long instagram group i’m in of people who have the same name as me.
- gone are the days that a talk show guest would just openly snort a bump of coke…. ahhhhhhhh the 70s
- Hear me out. A parent trap remake where one twin grew up in the USA and one grew up in the UK.
- Twitter has ruined me. I’m in a lecture, and this picture popped up and I all I can think about is “he’s got the dawg in him”
- 9 year old me at 6:58am
Part 3: For the weekend
- Every A24 movie ranked
- After the Zodiac Killer’s ‘340’ Cipher Stumped the FBI, Three Amateurs Made a Breakthrough
- The humiliating history of the TSA
- An essay bout watching Brad Pitt eat that is really about my own shit