We Love the Internet 2022/39: The Why do straight men love the Elizabeth line edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- TV Has Turned Pro Sports Into a Recession-Proof Investment
- Dragons vs. Elves: Who Has the Better Release Strategy?
- Real Money, Fake Musicians: Inside a Million-Dollar Instagram Verification Scheme
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
Things to look at/read:
- Why do straight men love the Elizabeth Line?
- Foreign Candy Puts American Candy to Shame
- I Went to Trash School
- When you come home with a fresh cut and your girl keeps gassing you up
- This scene is one of the outputs of the Big Bang
- how delicious the popcorn
- My milkshake
- Friendly reminder that when you mix a Shiba with a Boxer, you get fun malfunctions like these every day
- Seriously, I can’t
- I suspect I have a dog
Tweets of the week:
- 👏 stop 👏👏 saying 👏 white 👏 peo👏ple 👏 👏 👏 haveno 👏👏👏rhy thm 👏
- I am the documentation
- Todo me recuerda a ella
- The Pixar lamp:
- Beer drinkers when you ask them what beverage they want:
- Santa Clara Men’s Cross Country team is the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen
- As we head into the holiday season, a helpful reminder.
Part 3: For the weekend
- The Inscrutable Intensity of Zinedine Zidane’s Glare
- Divine comedy: the standup double act who turned to the priesthood
- The Making of a Monster
- Has The Zodiac Killer Mystery Been Solved (Again)?