We Love the Internet 2022/43: The crypto story edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- The Crypto Story
- ‘Love Island UK’ Isn’t a Reality Show. It’s a Lifestyle.
- The Man Behind Netflix’s Jeffrey Dahmer Docuseries Is a True Crime Hit Factory
- What China, Marvel, and Avatar Tell Us About the Future of Blockbuster Franchises
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
Things to look at/read:
- Fake Mr Bean Caused A Social Media War Between Zimbabwe-Pakistan In T20 World Cup
- The Only Two Seasons That Matter Now
- How America Lost Dinner
- Jan. 6 Was Just the Beginning for the Proud Boys
- whipped cream race. Sam vs Lu vs Ray…
- He didn’t expect that
- Our cat protecting us from evil.
- Pig Brig in Action !
Tweets of the week:
- Imagine if they all teamed up
- Anybody want a peanut!?
- Children born in 1989, the year “Seinfeld” premiered, are now the same age as George Costanza on that show
- As someone who remembers the days of floppy disks it absolutely blows my mind that this exists
- oh, the Ant-Man trailer is out? I’m so burnt out on Marvel and their glorified cameo fest-OH SHIT
- obsessed with the occupation section of leanne battersby’s wikipedia page
- today my dad, who is still grappling with queer issues after i came out earlier this year, just referred to the LGDPR community
Part 3: For the weekend