We Love the Internet 2022/44: The Welcome to hell, Elon edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- Welcome to hell, Elon
- Ways to think about a metaverse
- Meeting Overload Is a Fixable Problem
- When Netflix and HBO Turned on Each Other, They Forged a New Era of Television
- How Elon Musk Could Actually Kill Twitter
- ‘It’s out of order’: Gen Z speak up for cancel culture and ‘young illiberal progressives’
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
- Still Into You on Boomwhackers!
- New 8K Titanic Video Reveals Unseen Details Of Sunken Ship
- 21-Year-Old Snaps Guinness World Record in This Category
Things to look at/read:
- The Bear and the chefs shaking up kitchen culture
- Could Post Malone beat Karl Malone in the post in 2022, an era post-Malone
- It’s her chair now
- Don’t you hate it when that happens?
- Yes! Tell me how cute I am!
- Super picky about her toys
- Firing up the Gwah machine part 2!
Tweets of the week:
- When your code works, but you have no idea how
- When I stop the microwave at :01
- The trend of high school girls dressing as Steve Harvey and doing that “SIT ON IT” clip is SENDING MEEE
- Deliveroo driver has gone rogue this morning
- all the lines are straight
Part 3: For the weekend