We Love the Internet 2022/49: The Growing old online edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- Growing Old Online
- What if failure is the plan?
- This artist is dominating AI-generated art. And he’s not happy about it.
- TikTok Is Changing the Way We Talk About ADHD — For Better and Worse
- At the Athletic and New York Times, a marriage with promise and tension
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
- Most Popular Social Networks 2003–2022
- Abraham got to meet Jack Black and sign his favorite part to his Favorite movie “School of Rock”
Things to look at/read:
- Hacked to bits
- Why Are Kids So Sad?
- The Good Morning America anchors made cheating scandals fun again
- Your Section-by-Section Guide to Storing Foods in the Fridge, From the Upper Shelves to the Crisper Drawers
- never change
- Excuse me ??
- We’re gonna share our daily Pidge wrangling
- Don’t think their new sweaters are going to work out
Tweets of the week:
- FINALLY found the commemorative manhole cover celebrating the defeat of the Whitechapel fatberg, after 5 years of looking for it.
- boss makes a dollar i make a dime thats why i make babybel cheese wax crab on company time
- Mind games already won ahead of the quarter-final here
- If you haven’t seen this yet, great Christmas movie for the whole family
- hereditary (2018)
- Bruh Stephen a smith & Michael Irvin got me crying on first take
- SEND THEM TO THE HAGUE
- Europe, 1918–23:
Part 3: For the weekend