We Love the Internet 2023/02: The How much Netflix can the world absorb edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- I open the book with trepidation. My name is on it, but I didn’t write it
- India cinema-goers’ pivot to streaming films online instead: ‘a disaster for Bollywood’?
- The Instagram reels gold rush
- How TikTok Has Changed What Fans Expect From Pop Stars
- Streaming Changed TV. Is TV Changing Streaming Back?
- AI’s Islamophobia problem
- What each streaming service has up its sleeve in 2023
- Sports events account for all but six of the top 100 telecasts of 2022
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
Things to look at/read:
- British Drinking Culture, Meet Cost of Living Crisis
- How the Music Community Is Fighting the Drug Overdose Epidemic
- Here’s How Author James Patterson Writes 31 Books at the Same Time
Tweets of the week:
- ITS TOPHER
- This is a frightening visual for me.
- Wout Wout It’s the sound of the set piece
- presenting the Idea Title Slide
Part 3: For the weekend