We Love the Internet 2023/32: The Looming catalog crisis edition
Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- The looming catalog crisis
- ‘The Witcher,’ ‘Secret Invasion’ Disappoint as Some Creatives Blame Fans
- The ChatGPT revolution is another tech fantasy
- It’s Twilight of the Mods for Bluesky and Reddit
- Like seemingly everyone on this app I have plenty of opinions about Twitter
- Apple TV+ Is on a Scripted-Series Hot Streak. Are People Paying Attention?
- ‘It’s already way beyond what humans can do’: will AI wipe out architects?
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
- Making Designer Furniture We Can’t Afford
- Can We Make Baseball Bats Better?
- Popeyes® New Classic Bacon & Cheese Chicken Sandwich Review
Things to look at/read:
Tweets of the week:
- MVG approaching the oche while on a double.
- I genuinely hope not
- If she subpoenas Colada, she’ll be caught and arraigned.
- First video of LK-99 Full Levitation, aka flux-pinning
Part 3: For the weekend